1. Provide visiting veterinarian services every other month. The visiting vet will provide spay and neutering services, preventative care visits and ill animal consultations.
2. Community outreach: Education regarding the basic needs of animals for food, water, shade, shelter and exercise.
3. School outreach: Programs for school children on responsible pet ownership, careers in animal care and veterinary science.
4. Provide access to food: Animal food available at cost.
5. Access to preventative medications and vaccinations.
6. Foster a working relationship with law enforcement to assure compliance with provisions of The Animal Protection and Control Act.